SHOWTAG B.V. (“SHOWTAG” OR “WE”) RESPECTS THE PRIVACY OF ITS USERS (“USER” OR “YOU”) AND IS COMMITTED TO PROTECT ITS USERS’ PERSONAL INFORMATION. WE BELIEVE THAT YOU HAVE A RIGHT TO KNOW OUR PRACTICES REGARDING THE INFORMATION WE MAY COLLECT AND USE WHEN YOU USE OUR SERVICES THROUGH OUR PARTNERS’ VIDEO SERVICES (THE “VIDEO PROVIDERS”). PLEASE READ THE FOLLOWING CAREFULLY TO UNDERSTAND SHOWTAG’S VIEWS AND PRACTICES REGARDING YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION AND HOW SHOWTAG WILL TREAT IT.
1. Who we are
- In this policy, references to Showtag, or to “we” or “us” are to Showtag B.V., which is a registered company in the Netherlands.
2. Which information may we collect about Users?
- We only collect information that cannot be directly related to individuals. Showtag only collects non-personal information.
2.1. Non-personal Information:?
- Non-personal information, which is being gathered, consists of technical information and behavioral information that does not pertain to a specific individual (“Non- Personal Information”). You can use our services without disclosing personal information, although, like most services, we passively collect certain Non-Personal Information which may include the user’s click-stream, the activities of the user in the plug-in and additional information of a similar nature (collectively, “Technical and Behavioral Information”).
2.2. Personal Information which is provided voluntary:
2.3. Personal Information collected via technology
- Geolocation data and the identity of your company: while using the Site we will access, collect, process, monitor and/or remotely store “geolocation data”, including through the collection of IP addresses and other similar information to determine your location for the purpose of providing a localized version of our some of our templates and for security purposes. Technical and Behavioral Information: to the extent that the Technical and Behavioral Information detailed above under Section 3.1 will be linked to or associated with a specific individual then such information will be considered as Personal Information.
3. How do we collect information about our Users?
- There are two main methods we use to collect information:
3.1. We collect information through your entry, connection, access and/or use of our services.
- In other words, when you access or use our services, we are aware of your usage of the services, and may gather, collect and record the information relating to such usage.
3.2. We collect information which you provide us voluntarily.
- We collect Personal Information that you provide via the Contact Form within our services. We will inform you prior to collecting your Personal Information if it is requested on a voluntary basis and the consequences of not providing voluntary Personal Information.
4. What are the purposes of the collection and processing of information?
4.1. Non-personal Information is processed in order to:
- Enhance the User’s experience of the services; Create statistical information and learn about the preferences of Users and general trends on the services (e.g. understand which features are more popular than others); and Keep the services safe and secured and for prevention of fraud.
4.2. Personal Information is processed in order to:
- The purpose of collection of personal information is defined by the video services providers and it’s partners. Showtag does not collect or use personal information other than acting as a conduit for the video service provider and it’s partners.
- Add your contact details to our mailing list for the purposes of sending you information about our products and services by email, SMS, phone, through web- browser notification or through the post (having first obtained your consent and subject to your right to opt-out of marketing messages at any time by following the instructions in such message or by contacting us at: firstname.lastname@example.org.); Contact you for the purpose of processing your job application (having first obtained your consent and subject to your right to withdraw such consent at any time); Personalize your experience of the services (e.g. geolocation data shall be used to provide you with a location of stores (where available)); Ensure that content of the services is presented in an optimal way for you and for your device (e.g. tablet, mobile phone); Conduct internal operations, including troubleshooting, data analysis, testing, research and statistical purposes; Keep the services safe and secured and for prevention of fraud and crime; Comply with our legal obligations and in order to be able to protect our rights and legitimate interests, including in order to improve the services; Maintain our data processing records and general administrative purposes; Tracking – we may use tracking technology within the services in order to improve interactions with you and to better understand whether our services were used and read, and such tracking may include capturing the time and date in which you used our services and the type of device you use to use the services.
Note to our Users in the EU:
- In order for Showtag to process your Personal Information, as detailed herein, such processing must be justified by a “basis” for processing. Please note that the Personal Information processing activities detailed herein may be justified on the basis that:
- the processing is necessary for performance of a contract or in order to take steps prior to entering into a contract – usually your Personal Information will be provided to the video service provider upon your explicit request;
- the processing is necessary to comply with a legal obligation – we may process your Personal Information for disclosure of information to authorities; and
- the processing is in our legitimate commercial interests – subject to your interests and fundamental rights, under our legitimate interest in marketing our products and services and offering the public comfortable and safe access to our services, we shall process all other Personal Information processing activities described herein, such as the processing of your Personal Information in order to personalize the services, assisting us to prevent crime and fraud, our internal operations, maintaining records and email tracking. We may also use the information contained in certain cookies and other such files or tags consists based on such ground for our legitimate interests in a safe and user-friendly presentation of our Site.
Note to non-EU Users:
BY ENTERING, CONNECTING TO, ACCESSING OR USING THE SERVICES, YOU CONSENT TO THE COLLECTION AND PROCESSING OF YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION AS SPECIFIED HEREIN.
5. Sharing Personal Information with Third Parties
5.2. In addition to using the information collected by us for the purposes described under Section 4 above, we may also share your information in the following cases:
5.3. For avoidance of doubt, Showtag may transfer and disclose Non-personal Information to third parties at its discretion including without limitation for statistical, analytical and research purposes and for customization, developing and improvement of our services.
6. Your Rights
- Showtag acknowledges you have the right to access and change the Personal Information we collect and process. If you wish to access or to correct, amend, or delete Personal Information, please send us an email to: email@example.com and we will respond within a reasonable timeframe, but in any event no later than permitted by applicable law.
Note to our Users in the EU:
- We hereby inform you of the following rights (by virtue of EU law), in respect of your Personal Information:
- Right to access: you may have the right to request a review of your Personal Information held by Showtag.
- Right to erasure: under certain conditions, you may be entitled to require that Showtag will delete or “block” your Personal Information (e.g. if the continued processing of those data is not justified).
- Right to Portability: you may have the right to transfer your Personal Information between data controllers (i.e. to transfer your Personal Information to another entity).
- Right to object to or withdraw consent: where that lawful basis for processing your Personal Information is either “public interest” or “legitimate interests”, those lawful bases are not absolute, and you may have a right to object to such processing. If the processing of your Personal Information is based on your consent, you have the right to withdraw your consent to such processing at any time.
- The right to restrict processing – under certain circumstances, you may have the right to object to the processing of your Personal Information due to your particular situation.
- Right to lodge a complaint: you have the right to lodge a complaint before the relevant data protection authority or supervisory authority of your jurisdiction. To exercise these rights, where applicable, please contact your local privacy regulating body.
7. Location of Your Data
Note to our Users in the EU:
- If you are located in the EU, you have a right to request further information regarding the data transfer mechanisms used by us with respect to data transfers to third countries. In order to keep your Personal Information safe, we apply strict safeguards when transferring it outside of the EEA, which may include the following: Transferring your personal information to countries approved by the European Commission as having adequate data protection laws, such as Israel; Entering into standard contracts that have been approved by the European Commission and which provide an adequate level of high quality protection, with the recipients of your Personal Information; Transferring your Personal Information to organizing that are Privacy Shield Scheme certified, as approved by the European Commission. BY SUBMITTING YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION THROUGH THE SITE, YOU ACKNOWLEDGE, AND AGREE, IN JURISDICTION WHERE SUCH CONSENT IS REQUIRED, TO SUCH TRANSFER, STORING AND/OR PROCESSING OF PERSONAL INFORMATION.
- The services are intended for Users over the age of sixteen (16). Therefore, Showtag does not intend and does not knowingly collect directly Personal Information from children under the age of sixteen (16) and does not wish to do so. We reserve the right to request proof of age at any stage so that we can verify that minors under the age of sixteen (16) are not using the services.
- We take appropriate measures to maintain the security and integrity of our services and prevent unauthorized access to it or use thereof through generally accepted industry standard technologies and internal procedures. Your Personal Information is hosted on the servers of the video service provider, who have set up privacy policies of their own. Please note that there are inherent risks in transmission of information over the Internet or other methods of electronic storage and we cannot guarantee that unauthorized access or use will never occur. Showtag will comply with applicable law in the event of any breach of the security, confidentiality, or integrity of your Personal Information and will inform you of such breach if required by applicable law. TO THE EXTENT THAT SHOWTAG IMPLEMENTED THE REQUIRED SECURITY MEASURES UNDER APPLICABLE LAW, SHOWTAG SHALL NOT BE RESPONSIBLE OR LIABLE FOR UNAUTHORIZED ACCESS, HACKING, OR OTHER SECURITY INTRUSIONS OR FAILURE TO STORE OR THE THEFT, DELETION, CORRUPTION, DESTRUCTION, DAMAGE, OR LOSS OF ANY DATA OR INFORMATION INCLUDED IN THE PERSONAL INFORMATION.
10. Data Retention
- Showtag will not retain the Personal Information.
12. Have any Questions?